"My MIAMI BEACH" - Photo CONTEST
An international photography competition about Miami Beach run by 6t6 Art Gallery in Miami Beach
6t6 Art Gallery "My Miami Beach" Photo Awards Guidelines "
Schedule and Deadline Submissions accepted from June 1–September 1st, 2016
- Deadline: September 1st, 2016, 8 p.m.Winners announced in October 2016.
- Entry Fees "My Miami Beach" Photo Award entry fee is $35.
- Participants must be individuals aged eighteen (18) years and over at the time of their Submission(s).
You hereby certify that you are eighteen (18) years old or older at the date of submitting your Photo(s) to the Competition.
You further understand and agree that 6t6 Art Gallery will automatically and without further notice discard any Photo(s) that are found to be submitted by a Participant that is below eighteen (18) years old at the time of its Submission.
- Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive contents, including violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded. A Participant who submits any such Photo(s) may be permanently prohibited, subject to 6t6 Art Gallery discretion, from participating in the Competition or any other any current or future 6t6 Art Gallery competition.
- Multiple entries are permitted but must be for different bodies of work.
- The winner will receive a solo show at the 6t6 Art Gallery as well as a digital showcase of their work. Applicants upload work and submit payment online at (from June 1st to September 1st, 2016). You will be asked to provide the following: max 10 images, captions, one-page artist’s statement, bio and CV.
- Submissions should come directly from artists, not from galleries or representatives.Staff of 6t6 Art Gallery are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The 6t6 Art Gallery "My Miami Beach" Photo Awards reserves the right to reject entries that are not submitted properly.
- 6t6 Art Gallery judging panel have the right, at its absolute discretion, to turn down or reject any Photo(s) or Submission(s) without having to give any notice or explanation to the relevant Participant.
- The decision of 6t6 Art Gallery's judging panel is final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Competition.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Submitted Photo(s) must be a single work of original material created and/or taken by You, must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which You have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
Upon making Your Submission, You grant, a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, promote Your submitted Photo(s), in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, anywhere in the world for any purpose, related to the Competition, the publication in 6t6 Art Gallery promotional digital and/or printed materials and formats broadcast such as on magazines, printed leaflet and brochures, website and/or through other public online feeds, promoting subsequent competitions and/or the work of the Gallery generally.
You must obtain, solely bear the cost for, and provide 6t6 Art Gallery within seven (7) calendar days of any request to do so by 6t6 Art Gallery, with any or all of the following a)A signed written consent, release and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person(s) appearing in Your submitted Photo(s), clearly authorizing You to use their picture or likeness for submitting the Photo(s) in the manner contemplated by the Competition, and authorizing 6t6 Art Gallery to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the entry(s) for all purposes, in any media now or hereafter known.Please b) A signed written license from the copyright owner of any sculpture, artwork, or other copyrighted material that appears in Your submitted Photo(s), authorizing 6t6 Art Gallery to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the relevant entry(s) for all purposes, in any media now or hereafter known; and/or, c) A signed written license from the owner of any private property included in Your submitted Photo (s), authorizing 6t6 Art Gallery to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the relevant entry(s) for all purposes, in any media now or hereafter known.
If You have been announced as a winner of the Competition (in any category), You grant to 6t6 Art Gallery, a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, promote Your winning Photo(s), in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, anywhere in the world and for any purpose, including but not limited to: display at a potential exhibition of winners, publication of a book featuring select entries in the Competition, publication in 6t6 Art Gallery materials and/or online highlighting entries or winners of the Competition, and promoting the work of 6t6 Art Gallery generally. FAQ’s-
- What are the jurors of the "My Miami Beach" Awards looking for? We will consider still images about Miami Beach, made from all photographic processes, both traditional and digital. You should demonstrate the ability to build a strong series of images and a cohesive body of work.-
- Are there any restrictions on who can apply? We only accept digital (jpeg/jpg) submissions via our online system (http://www.6t6artgallery.com). Submitted Photo(s) must be in JPEG format, with high quality and resolution, of a minimum 2 MB in size and suitable for publication. The jury will review photos and written materials on screen only.-All submitted Photos must not contain any tag(s), signature(s), initial(s), frame, border(s), logo(s) or any other references and/or marks added by the Participant. Basic technical editing of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s). Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, including compositing and creative retouching of the Photo(s) is prohibited.
- How many times can I enter? please note each portfolio will require payment of the $35 submission fee. Multiple entries must be for different bodies of work.- If I have trouble submitting my entry, whom do I contact?For technical support related to uploading the photos, entry forms, and/or payments, please email email@example.com.
Participants agree that personal data including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes of conducting and administering the Photo competition. In entering, you agree to allow 6t6 Art Gallery to add your email address to its respective mailing lists.
You are the sole owner and author of all submitted material. "My Miami Beach" Photo Awards recognizes that you retain full ownership of the copyright of each photograph submitted.All winners understand that the photographs submitted to the "My Miami Beach" Photo Awards may be used to promote the competition and agree to supply a high-resolution image suitable for printing in the media upon request. Any photograph used by "My Miami Beach" Photo Awards will have a photographer’s credit.